4 hour elective continuing education classes are offered for online real estate courses. These are live classes held via Zoom.
▪Radon is a naturally occurring, radioactive gas found in soil and rock. It seeps into homes through cracks in the foundation, walls and joints
.▪In some parts of the country, ground water can be a major source of radon. All homes should be tested for radon.
▪Learn more about radon in ground water and drinking water.
▪Among non-smokers, radon is the leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
▪Lung cancer due to radon exposure claims about 21,000 U.S. lives annually, based on EPA estimates
.▪More information about radon exposure and lung cancer.
▪In many cases lung cancer can be prevented; this is especially true for radon-related lung cancer.
▪Using common materials and straightforward techniques, builders can construct new homes that are resistant to radon entry.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
• Understand the source of radon;
• Understand, generally, how radon enters a building through negative pressure, building materials and private well-water;
• Understand the incidence rate of elevated radon throughout North Carolina;
• Provide your clients with science-based resources on the human health impacts of radon exposure;
• Understand the essential basic components of radon measurement in a residential setting;• Understand the meaning of radon test results;
• Identify experts who can explain radon test results to your clients;
• Compare options for radon testing devices and testing timeframes;
• Locate certified radon professionals approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency;
• Provide consensus-based standards to your clients for both measuring radon levels in a building and mitigating elevated radon levels in a building;
• Understand, generally, different radon mitigation practices for homes with different foundations;
• Guide your client on possible interview questions to pose to a certified mitigator and/or items for a contract when hiring a certified professional; and
• Guide builder clients on how to build with radon resistant techniques.
This Realtors Property Resource CE Class titled: Using RPR to Better Serve Buyers and Sellers is a 4 hour live streaming elective CE class in the following states:
Encompass Real Estate School is the only school to offer this course.
RPR - Realtors Property Resource is the best "Unknown" real estate tool that you pay for in your yearly NAR dues. (You must be a Realtor with NAR Association to use this software)
RPR is a property resource database that cost National Association of Realtors in excess $200 million dollars since inception in 2009. It is It is accessible to all NAR members at no additional charge.
You will learn to:
Upon completion of this class, students will gain a deeper understanding of factors to be considered when assisting in serving clients & customers in the home selling or buying process. Students will be able to provide home sellers with a detailed analysis of criteria related to pricing strategies such as market trends, property history and home improvements. Students will learn to use new tools, from desktop to mobile, to better serve buyers in identifying properties by using detailed mapping tools, location analysis and market activity updates.
Register for this RPR Class now to learn how to better serve your buyers/sellers.
Class is available for 4 hours of CE/Continuing Education Credit in North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee.
All classes listed are Eastern Time.