To be eligible to become a licensed North Carolina real estate agent, you must:
1. Be at least 18 years old.
2. Be a US citizen, a non-citizen national, or a qualified alien under federal law. You are not required to be a resident of North Carolina.
3. Complete a state-approved 75-hour broker pre-licensing course.
4. Pass the North Carolina State Licensing Examination with a score of at least 75%.
5. Once you receive your broker’s license from the North Carolina Real Estate Commission, you will have 18 months to complete the required 90 hours of post-licensing education.
Contact Encompass Real Estate School at 980-402-7172 or online to discuss the requirements to qualify to become a north carolina real estate broker.